Here’s an easy and delicious recipe from Janice McCloskey in Howard, Pennsylvania. "I often double it because it’s so good reheated later in the week," she explains.
Recommended: The 30-Minute Thanksgiving Dinner
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup each chopped green, sweet red and yellow pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and peppers in butter for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the zucchini, summer squash and carrot; saute 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer or until tender. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pepper Squash Saute in Light & Tasty February/March 2007, p19
Reviews for Pepper Squash Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review