- 6 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 small zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat butter, cubed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute the zucchini, onion, peppers and garlic until tender.
- Add the shrimp; cook and stir for 2-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in the butter, oregano and basil. Drain pasta; add to skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pepper Shrimp Scampi
Sort By :
Quick and easy. A little bland so I added 1 Tsp roasted red-pepper salad dressing and sprinkled with lemon pepper. Delicious!