- 24 pickled sweet cherry peppers
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, finely chopped
- 2-3/4 ounces thinly sliced hard salami, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, salami and pesto; spoon into peppers. Drizzle with oil. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Pepper Shooters in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p13
Reviews for Pepper Shooters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2013
"Full of flavor, these turned out great! This would also taste good stuffed into some large olives like kalamata or stuffed into marinated mushrooms."