- minutes. Cover and let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place spinach in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and
- microwave on high 30 seconds or just until wilted. Uncover and set
- Press dough into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Spread with pizza
- sauce; sprinkle with 2-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, sausage, onion,
- spinach, mushrooms and yellow pepper. Top with
- remaining Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Sprinkle with pizza
- seasoning. Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle
- with fresh basil if desired. Cut into squares. Yield: 15 slices.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.