- rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place spinach in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and
- microwave on high for 30 seconds or just until wilted. Uncover and
- set aside.
- Press dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Spread
- with pizza sauce; sprinkle with 2-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese,
- sausage, onion, spinach, mushrooms and yellow pepper. Top with
- remaining Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Sprinkle with pizza
- seasoning. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until crust is golden
- brown. Sprinkle with fresh basil if desired. Cut into squares.
- Yield: 15 slices.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.