Pepper Salad Recipe
Fresh flavor with a flair describes this quick and easy salad. Colorful peppers lightly coated with a delectable dressing make the perfect side dish to perk up any meal.
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash garlic powder, optional
- 1. In a bowl, toss peppers and mushrooms. Combine all remaining ingredients and toss with vegetables. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 82 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Pepper Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC