Pepper Salad Recipe
Fresh flavor with a flair describes this quick and easy salad. Colorful peppers lightly coated with a delectable dressing make the perfect side dish to perk up any meal.
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash garlic powder, optional
- 1. In a bowl, toss peppers and mushrooms. Combine all remaining ingredients and toss with vegetables. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 82 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Pepper Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC