Pepper Salad Dressing Recipe
This dressing is a zippy salad topper that's creamy and rich. It's so simple to mix up a big batch of this hearty dressing. I give bottles as gifts.—Sue Braunschweig, Delafield, Wisconsin
- 6 quarts mayonnaise
- 2 quarts half-and-half cream
- 3/4 cup coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons white pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Transfer to jars or bottles; refrigerate. Yield: about 2 gallons.
2 tablespoon: 161 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Pepper Salad Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC