Pepper Salad Dressing Recipe
This dressing is a zippy salad topper that's creamy and rich. It's so simple to mix up a big batch of this hearty dressing. I give bottles as gifts.—Sue Braunschweig, Delafield, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:256 servings
- 6 quarts mayonnaise
- 2 quarts half-and-half cream
- 3/4 cup coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons white pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Transfer to jars or bottles; refrigerate. Yield: about 2 gallons.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 161 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC