Pepper Salad Dressing Recipe
This dressing is a zippy salad topper that's creamy and rich. It's so simple to mix up a big batch of this hearty dressing. I give bottles as gifts.Sue Braunschweig, Delafield, Wisconsin
- 6 quarts mayonnaise
- 2 quarts half-and-half cream
- 3/4 cup coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons white pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Transfer to jars or bottles; refrigerate. Yield: about 2 gallons.
Originally published as Pepper Salad Dressing in Taste of Home April/May 1999, p54
Reviews for Pepper Salad Dressing(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review