Pepper-Rubbed Red Snapper Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 red snapper fillets (8 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Dip fillets in butter, then rub with spice mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook fillets over medium-high heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pepper-Rubbed Red Snapper(3)
Sort By :
Cooked this on the grill just the way recipe was written. Just the right amount of spice. Delicious!
I tried this recipe after my mother raved about it - our whole family loves it! Great flavor for minimal work. I use Tilapia.
I've made this for my husband and he's picky about fish but he can't say enough about how he loves it. I've used used it on several different kinds of fish and they all come out beautifully. I cook it in a combination of 1 tbsp. veg. oil and 1 tbsp. butter and it gets a wonderful, crispy coating.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Dinner Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >