Pepper Pork Fajitas Recipe
Four varieties of bell pepper make this a tasty, bright dish that’ll fill you up but won’t weigh you down. Lise Thomson — Magrath, Alberta
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 each medium green, sweet yellow, red and orange pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1. Place cornstarch in a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, cook the pork, peppers and onion in oil over medium heat until pork is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Stir in salsa; heat through.
- 2. Place about 3/4 cup filling down the center of each tortilla; top with shredded cheese and sour cream. Fold in sides of tortillas. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 462 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 510mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Pepper Pork Fajitas
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC