Pepper Pork Fajitas Recipe
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 each medium green, sweet yellow, red and orange pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1. Place cornstarch in a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, cook the pork, peppers and onion in oil over medium heat until pork is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Stir in salsa; heat through.
- 2. Place about 3/4 cup filling down the center of each tortilla; top with shredded cheese and sour cream. Fold in sides of tortillas. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 462 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 510mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Pepper Pork Fajitas
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.