Take a break from pasta and potato salads with this easy-to-assemble medley from Jan Roat. "Peas are one of my favorite vegetables," she writes from Grass Range, Montana. "They complement nearly every meal, particularly when used in this cool summer salad."
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil and Italian seasoning. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pepper Pea Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p44
Reviews for Pepper Pea Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review