Pepper-Lime Pork Kabobs Recipe
"This is my family's favorite treatment for pork," says Donna Godfrey from Cumming, Georgia. "The slices of tenderloin get a flavorful zip from a Mexican-inspired marinade. I often fix the skewers for company, because much of the prep work can be done ahead of time."
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt, garlic powder and ground cumin
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, lime juice, parsley, vinegar, jalapenos and seasonings; add pork and turn to coat. Seal and refrigerate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Loosely thread the pork slices onto metal or soaked wood skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat for 14-16 minutes or until the meat juices run clear, turning occasionally. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC