Need a speedy after-school snack or movie-night appetizer? Try these kid-friendly, three-ingredient pizza rolls. “They’re delicious and a snap to assemble,” raves Judy Pinnow of Akron, Ohio.
- 1 package (48 ounces) frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 1/2 pound pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces pepperoni, finely chopped
- Flatten rolls into 3-1/2-in. circles. Top each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese and 1 rounded teaspoon of pepperoni. Bring up edges and pinch to seal. Place seam side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Pepper Jack Pepperoni Rolls in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p13
Reviews for Pepper Jack Pepperoni Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review