Pepper Jack Pepperoni Rolls Recipe
- 1 package (48 ounces) frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 1/2 pound pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces pepperoni, finely chopped
- Flatten rolls into 3-1/2-in. circles. Top each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese and 1 rounded teaspoon of pepperoni. Bring up edges and pinch to seal. Place seam side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Pepper Jack Pepperoni Rolls(2)
Sort By :
These are delicious. I served them on the side with spaghetti.
This are the easy things to make and come out great! They bake up to be the size of a small baseball..and smell great when they are cooking up! I was worried about the roll not being cooked all the way and they were nice and golden brown in 18 mins!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >