Pepper Jack Melts
If your family needs a change from ordinary sandwiches, reach for this recipe! Peppercorn salad dressing and pepper Jack cheese liven up every bite.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 bacon strips
- 1/4 cup prepared peppercorn ranch salad dressing
- 8 slices rye bread
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli chicken
- 4 slices pepper Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place four bacon strips at a time on a microwave-safe plate lined
- with paper towels. Cover with another paper towel; microwave on high
- for 4-6 minutes or until crisp.
- Spread salad dressing on four slices of bread; top with the chicken,
- bacon, cheese and remaining bread. Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes
- on each side or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 4 servings.