Pepper Cup Salad Recipe
- 6 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 large green peppers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the celery, tomatoes and onions. Combine oil and vinegar; drizzle over vegetables.
- 2. With a sharp knife, cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Cut a thin slice from bottom of pepper halves. Fill with vegetable mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 102 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Pepper Cup Salad
"Crunchy, tangy, pretty and yummy!!"