In this side dish, a refreshing vegetable medley is coated with a simple dressing, then presented in crisp pepper halves.—Julia Trachsel, Victoria, British Columbia
- 6 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 large green peppers
- In a bowl, combine the celery, tomatoes and onions. Combine oil and vinegar; drizzle over vegetables.
- With a sharp knife, cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Cut a thin slice from bottom of pepper halves. Fill with vegetable mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pepper Cup Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p7
Reviews for Pepper Cup Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review