- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (4 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix first four ingredients.
- Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan; spread with mustard mixture. Roast until desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°), 2-1/4 to 3 hours.
- Remove from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Pepper-Crusted Sirloin Roast in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p42
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pepper-Crusted Sirloin Roast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review