- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; spread with mustard. Combine the pepper, rosemary and mint; press into mustard.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2-1/4 to 3 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Cover and let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Pepper-Crusted Sirloin Roast in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p42
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pepper-Crusted Sirloin Roast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review