Pepper-Crusted Sirloin Roast Recipe
Guests will be surprised to hear this festive entree only calls for five ingredients. It's the perfect choice when feeding a large group.
- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; spread with mustard. Combine the pepper, rosemary and mint; press into mustard.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2-1/4 to 3 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Cover and let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Pepper-Crusted Sirloin Roast in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p42
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pepper-Crusted Sirloin Roast(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >