Pepper-Crusted Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 to 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup soft bread crumbs
- Place tenderloins side by side and tie together with kitchen string. In a small bowl, combine the mustard, buttermilk, thyme, pepper and salt; spread over surface of meat. Press crumbs onto meat.
- Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 35-40 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes. Remove string before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pepper-Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
Fabulous and easy to prepare! As described in the recipe, it was very moist and elegant looking. Wonderful served with a pepper relish.
The kids (10 & 13) ate this right up! It was delish! I made my own soft bread crumbs just by processing 2 slices of Ezekiel bread in the food processor....PERFECT for the crumb coating! We'll definitely be making this one again...SOON!
A little dry with the fine bread crumbs. Definitely need to use "soft" bread crumbs.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >