Pepper Cheese Patties Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 15 crackers)
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento or American sharp cheese spread, softened
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce and tomato slices
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. On a piece of waxed paper, pat meat mixture into a 12-in. square. Spread with cheese. Roll up jelly-roll style. Cut into 2-in. slices. Place on a greased broiler pan.
- 2. Broil for 8 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve with buns with lettuce and tomato. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Pepper Cheese Patties
"it tastes really good. it is very easy. Now my husband favorite hamburger"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.