- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound cod or haddock fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/3 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- Coat a small baking dish with oil. Place fish in dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour orange juice over fish. Top with salsa and peppers.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until peppers are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pepper and Salsa Cod in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p228
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pepper and Salsa Cod
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review