People Party Mix Recipe
Sweet, salty and crunchy…and all flavored with peanut butter. This treat is sure to be snatched up quickly. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 9 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar (4.1 ounces) Bac-Os bacon flavor bits
- 1. Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the chips, peanut butter and butter; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture and toss gently to coat.
- 2. Place confectioners' sugar in a large resealable plastic bag; add bacon bits and cereal mixture. Close bag and shake to coat. Spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in airtight containers for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 9 cups.
3/4 cup: 346 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 632mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for People Party Mix
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC