People Party Mix
Sweet, salty and crunchy…and all flavored with peanut butter. This treat is sure to be snatched up quickly. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
12 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Cook: 10 min. + standing
- 9 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar (4.1 ounces) Bac-Os bacon flavor bits
- Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan
- over low heat, melt the chips, peanut butter and butter; stir until
- smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal
- mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a large resealable plastic bag; add
- bacon bits and cereal mixture. Close bag and shake to coat. Spread
- onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in airtight containers
- for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 9 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 346 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 632 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.