People Party Mix Recipe
- 9 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar (4.1 ounces) Bac-Os bacon flavor bits
- 1. Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the chips, peanut butter and butter; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture and toss gently to coat.
- 2. Place confectioners' sugar in a large resealable plastic bag; add bacon bits and cereal mixture. Close bag and shake to coat. Spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in airtight containers for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 9 cups.
3/4 cup equals 346 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 632 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for People Party Mix
"This was super easy to make, mostly inexpensive to buy the stuff for and SUPER tasty! I will make this again! Great combo of flavors. Nice addition to our "International Bacon Awareness Day" potluck at work!"