Sweet, salty and crunchy…and all flavored with peanut butter. This treat is sure to be snatched up quickly. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 9 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar (4.1 ounces) Bac-Os bacon flavor bits
- Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the chips, peanut butter and butter; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a large resealable plastic bag; add bacon bits and cereal mixture. Close bag and shake to coat. Spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in airtight containers for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 9 cups.
Originally published as People Party Mix in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p170
Reviews for People Party Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2015
"This was super easy to make, mostly inexpensive to buy the stuff for and SUPER tasty! I will make this again! Great combo of flavors. Nice addition to our "International Bacon Awareness Day" potluck at work!"