- vanilla. Stir into the flour mixture until just combined. Pour half
- the batter into prepared pan, top with half the apples and half the
- crumb mixture; repeat with the remaining batter, apples and crumb
- mixture. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out
- clean, 30-35 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Editor's Note: Read all ingredient labels for possible gluten and dairy content prior to use. Ingredient formulas can change, and production facilities vary among brands. If you’re concerned that your brand may contain gluten or dairy, contact the company.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 419 calories, 22 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.