You save both time and money with this flavorful economical casserole.Janet Ware Novotny, Grand Island, Nebraska
6-8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1-1/4 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 10 hot dogs (1 pound), sliced
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until
- tender. Drain.
- In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine the potatoes, hot dogs,
- onion and peas. Combine the soup, butter, mustard and pepper; gently
- stir into potato mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 319 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 933 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.