Penne Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, green pepper, onions and olives. Stir in pasta. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 320 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 608mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Penne Pasta Salad
"Excellent easy salad."
"Quick and tasty."
"only thing I changed was added a few more veggies...took this to a New Year's Eve bash & it was a big hit!......guys & gals alike....."
"Delicious and always a favorite!"
"This was easy & tasty, I added feta cheese.Thanks"
"I really think the green sliced olives in a pasta salad make the salad just awesome. I make my pasta salad very similar to the recipe posted...It does go well with any meat.Mary"
"This is sooo good! I make this recipe at least once a week! I use "Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing",in place of the Italian Dressing,Thanks for a great recipe"