- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, green pepper, onions and olives. Stir in pasta. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Penne Pasta Salad
"This salad is fabulous. I took it to a salad supper and everyone loved it. I made a couple of changes. I substituted shredded carrots for the olives, mixed up a dry zesty Italian dressing mix, and added toasted, sliced almonds. I highly recommend this recipe.Volunteer Field Editor"
"Excellent easy salad."
"Quick and tasty."
"only thing I changed was added a few more veggies...took this to a New Year's Eve bash & it was a big hit!......guys & gals alike....."
"Delicious and always a favorite!"
"This was easy & tasty, I added feta cheese.Thanks"
"This is sooo good! I make this recipe at least once a week! I use "Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing",in place of the Italian Dressing,Thanks for a great recipe"