- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon each dill weed, garlic salt and lemon-pepper seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine the tomatoes, green pepper, onions and olives. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to the vegetables. Combine salad dressing and seasonings; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Penne Pasta Salad
Sort By :
only thing I changed was added a few more veggies...took this to a New Year's Eve bash & it was a big hit!......guys & gals alike.....
Delicious and always a favorite!
This was easy & tasty, I added feta cheese.
I really think the green sliced olives in a pasta salad make the salad just awesome. I make my pasta salad very similar to the recipe posted...It does go well with any meat.
This is sooo good! I make this recipe at least once a week! I use "Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing",in place of the Italian Dressing,
Thanks for a great recipe
More Recipe Collections
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Italian Pasta Salads >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >