Penne From Heaven Recipe
- 6 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in oil for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, basil and salt; cook and stir for 5 minutes. Drain pasta and add to the skillet. Stir in cheese; heat through. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Penne From Heaven
Sort By :
Revolting! I thought the combination of ingredients sounded good, but it's terrible - I threw out the leftovers.
I have made this recipe numerous time for my husband. It is one of his favorites. The only thing I do differently, is I use an 8oz container of feta cheese.
My husband and I love this recipe. It is easy to prepare and makes a great meal and a great lunch the following day. We do however, choose not to include the mushrooms since neither of us like them, but the recipe was still excellent.