- Drain pasta. Spread 1/2 cup sauce in each of two greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking dishes. Divide half of the pasta between the dishes;
- layer each with 2-1/2 cups sauce and 1 cup each of the cheeses.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes
- longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley
- if desired. Yield: 2 casseroles (8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 460 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 756 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now