The spices in this recipe showcase pecans in a whole different light. This is a great snack for any party, but the heat suits the cool and crisp evenings during the Halloween season well. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 5 cups pecan halves
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, rosemary, cayenne and basil. Add
- pecans and toss to coat. Spread in a single layer in a 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 17-20 minutes or until pecans are
- crisp, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 5 cups.