- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, beat the eggs, oil, sour cream and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in zucchini and nuts.
- Transfer to two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews for Pecan Zucchini Bread
"Family and friends love it as much I do. This recipe is a keeper for sure"
"I have to say, this bread is a winner, followed the recipe,love it."
"Even the husband that doesn't like zucchini liked this!"
"Very good - church bake sale favorite. I added about 2/3 cup of mini chocolate chips too."
"Sour cream makes EVERYTHING taste better!! This is good and moist. I added orange juice glaze on the top. I also overlapped greased foil in the pans and poured the batter on top. It baked fine and then it was so much easier to remove!"