- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, beat the eggs, oil, sour cream and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in zucchini and nuts.
- Transfer to two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews for Pecan Zucchini Bread
Sort By :
I'm going to try this using applesauce instead of oil and half the salt.
Great recipe. I love pecans and had to try this since our zucchini is abundant this year. I had a ripe banana, so I threw that in too.
The best I have ever had
Very moist and tasted great. Passed my husband test!
Ileft out the pecans,and it was great