- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, beat the eggs, oil, sour cream and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in zucchini and nuts.
- Transfer to two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews for Pecan Zucchini Bread
"Family and friends love it as much I do. This recipe is a keeper for sure"
"I have to say, this bread is a winner, followed the recipe,love it."
"Even the husband that doesn't like zucchini liked this!"
"Very good - church bake sale favorite. I added about 2/3 cup of mini chocolate chips too."
"Sour cream makes EVERYTHING taste better!! This is good and moist. I added orange juice glaze on the top. I also overlapped greased foil in the pans and poured the batter on top. It baked fine and then it was so much easier to remove!"
"I'm going to try this using applesauce instead of oil and half the salt."
"Great recipe. I love pecans and had to try this since our zucchini is abundant this year. I had a ripe banana, so I threw that in too."
"The best I have ever had"
"Very moist and tasted great. Passed my husband test!"
"Ileft out the pecans,and it was great"