Pecan Tossed Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1/3 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, water and salad dressing mix; shake well. In a large salad bowl, combine greens, pecans and Parmesan cheese. Just before serving, shake dressing and pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pecan Tossed Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p20
Reviews for Pecan Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 28, 2009
"Great taste and love the Pecans"