Pecan-Topped Sugar Cookies Recipe
This recipe dresses up refrigerated cookie dough with cream cheese and coconut. Folks love the almond flavor.
- 1 can (8 ounces) almond paste
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1. In a bowl, beat almond paste and cream cheese. Add coconut; mix well. Cut cookie dough into 1/2-in. slices; divide each slice into four portions.
- 2. Roll into balls. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Shape 1/2 teaspoonfuls of almond mixture into balls; place one on each ball of dough. Lightly press pecans into tops.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 211 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Pecan-Topped Sugar Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC