Pecan Toffee Fudge Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup English toffee bits
- 1. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Beat in the melted chocolate, extract and salt until smooth. Stir in pecans and toffee bits.
- 2. Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
1 piece: 49 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Pecan Toffee Fudge
"quick, easy & delicious!"
"wow, i was looking for a fudge variation & this is perfect, subtle flavor additions but still creamy, with a nice surprise of the toffee bits...."
"This was fantastic! Everyone loved it. A big hit at a recent work potluck."
"Easy and tasty"
"I made it just as recipe said.... It sounded so good! I was a little disappointed though, the almond was a lil overwhelming. I will def try again but I will leave almond out & add more toffee"
"This is the best and easiest fudge I have ever made. We can't keep are hands out of it, it is soooooooooo yummy. Very addicting!"
"One of the worst recipes I have ever tried. Tasted nasty. I would rather spend hours making fudge than this. I even bought heath candy. Waste of time and money. Can't believe this recipe made it to a national magazine. I love Taste of Home, but this was very bad."
"I was looking for a fudge recipe and tried a few on the people at work. This is the one that got the rave reviews! I made this for the Christmas party and it was gone immediately. I didn't change the recipe at all."
"This fudge is wonderful and so simple to prepare. It's sweet but not too sweet. I added 1/2 c. toffee bits instead of 1/4 c., and I lightly sprayed the foil with nonstick cooking spray instead of using butter. Everyone loved it!"
"I like this fudge recipe because it's simple to make.I changed a few things that I didn't care for in it. I used 2 t of Butter(real),I don't care for Unsweetened Chocolate, Instead of 6oz unsweetened chocolate,I used 8 oz of Milk Chocolate Chips, I crushed 1 1/2 Heath Bars in place of the Toffee Bits, I like bigger pieces of Toffee instead of the Bits, and I did NOT use the Almond. I received many,many compliments. It really comes down to what you prefer."
"I made this for my church Lord's Portion Sale and 3 plates of 8 pieces sold for $55.00 each. It is delicious. I put more toffe & nuts in."
"I received many compliments about this fudge! It is very rich! Not sure that I liked the toffee bits in the fudge. My preference would be for bigger chunks of the toffee, so next time I make this, I might break up Heath candy bars and use that instead of the packaged toffee bits. Thanks for the recipe!"