Pecan Toffee Fudge
“This quick fudge is always popular wherever it shows up and makes great gifts for loved ones and friends. People love the creaminess and toffee bits. And it's so easy, even young children can help make it-with a little supervision!” Diane Willey - Bozman, Maryland
81 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup English toffee bits
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter;
- set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Beat in the melted
- chocolate, extract and salt until smooth. Stir in pecans and toffee
- Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until
- firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut
- fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 49 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.