This quick fudge is always popular wherever it shows up and makes great gifts for loved ones and friends. People love the creaminess and toffee bits. And it's so easy, even young children can help make it—with a little supervision! —Diane Willey, Bozman, Maryland
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup English toffee bits
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Beat in the melted chocolate, extract and salt until smooth. Stir in pecans and toffee bits.
- Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Pecan Toffee Fudge in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008, p33
Reviews for Pecan Toffee Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review