- in pecans and raisins.
- Pour into two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for
- 70-80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- In a small bowl, combine icing ingredients until smooth; drizzle over
- cooled bread. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 198 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.