- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; beat until light and fluffy. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- For topping, combine the brown sugar and flour in a small bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Fold in pecans. Sprinkle over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Pecan Sweet Potato Bake
"I have made this and it is absolutely delicious, easy and everyone likes the pecans on top."
"Great recipe, and so easy! I wanted a change from candied yams this Thanksgiving, and this was a hit! I'll definitely be making this again!"
"This has been our family's favorite recipe for years. My 10 year old just reminded me not to forget it for Thanksgiving!"
"This is a great recipe for fall, including at the Thanksgiving table. The topping makes it special. It is so tasty!"
"This is by far the best sweet potato casserole I have ever had/made. Even people that hate sweet potato casserole enjoyed this! I doubled it and it was a good thing because people had several servings. The topping is amazing! This is officially my go-to recipe."