Pecan-Stuffed Waffles Recipe
this is a great recipe for entertaining because it's easy yet extremely impressive. No one will guess it only takes minutes to prepare. The creamy brown sugar and pecan filling between the waffles is delectable!
- 8 frozen waffles
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Confectioners' sugar
- 4 fresh strawberries, cut in half
- 1. Toast waffles according to package directions. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until smooth. Stir in pecans.
- 2. Spread over four waffles; top with remaining waffles. Drizzle with syrup. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar; garnish with a strawberry. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 670 calories, 24 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 605 mg sodium, 111 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Pecan-Stuffed Waffles
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC