Pecan-Stuffed Waffles Recipe
- 8 frozen waffles
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Confectioners' sugar
- 4 fresh strawberries, cut in half
- 1. Toast waffles according to package directions. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until smooth. Stir in pecans.
- 2. Spread over four waffles; top with remaining waffles. Drizzle with syrup. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar; garnish with a strawberry. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 670 calories, 24 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 605 mg sodium, 111 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Pecan-Stuffed Waffles
"This was really good and super easy. I wish I had a waffle iron and could make this with homemade waffles."