- egg. Drop by spoonfuls over fruit mixture; spread evenly.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and a
- toothpick inserted in topping comes out clean.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine ice cream and wine. Cook,
- uncovered, at 50% power for 1-2 minutes or until heated through;
- stir until blended. Serve with warm cobbler. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cobbler with 1/4 cup sauce equals 619 calories, 29 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 150 mg cholesterol, 318 mg sodium, 85 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 9 g protein.