Pecan Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler Recipe
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash salt
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash salt
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2-1/4 teaspoons Marsala wine
- 1. Combine the first six ingredients; divide between two greased 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the flour, pecans, sugar, baking powder and salt; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in egg. Drop by spoonfuls over fruit mixture; spread evenly.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and a toothpick inserted in topping comes out clean.
- 4. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine ice cream and wine. Cook, uncovered, at 50% power for 1-2 minutes or until heated through; stir until blended. Serve with warm cobbler. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 619 calories, 29g fat (11g saturated fat), 150mg cholesterol, 318mg sodium, 85g carbohydrate (56g sugars, 5g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Pecan Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
"I'm going to try doubling the fruit portion next time."
"Loved it alot!! Will definitely make it again."