Pecan Sticky Buns
This quick and easy way to make sticky buns starts with frozen bread dough. These are always a hit when I serve them for brunch.
2-4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 25 min.
- 6 frozen bread dough Rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Thaw rolls for 10 minutes or until each roll can be cut into 3
- pieces. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add the sugar, pecans,
- brown sugar and cinnamon; simmer for 1 minute. Add rolls and stir to
- Transfer to a greased 6-cup fluted tube pan. Cover and refrigerate
- for at least 8 hours or overnight. Bake at 350° for 25-30
- minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving
- plate. Yield: 2-4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 420 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 416 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.