Pecan Sticky Buns Recipe
- 6 frozen bread dough rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Thaw rolls for 10 minutes or until each roll can be cut into 3 pieces. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add the sugar, pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon; simmer for 1 minute. Add rolls and stir to coat.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 6-cup fluted tube pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving plate. Yield: 2-4 servings.
1 piece: 420 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 416mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Pecan Sticky Buns
"Mine did not turn out right. I think maybe it is missing a step, but the glaze/sauce was good."