- 6 frozen bread dough rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Thaw rolls for 10 minutes or until each roll can be cut into 3 pieces. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add the sugar, pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon; simmer for 1 minute. Add rolls and stir to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 6-cup fluted tube pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving plate. Yield: 2-4 servings.
Originally published as Sticky Buns in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p262
Reviews for Pecan Sticky Buns
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2012
"Mine did not turn out right. I think maybe it is missing a step, but the glaze/sauce was good."