- 6 frozen bread dough rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Thaw rolls for 10 minutes or until each roll can be cut into 3 pieces. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add the sugar, pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon; simmer for 1 minute. Add rolls and stir to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 6-cup fluted tube pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving plate. Yield: 2-4 servings.
Originally published as Sticky Buns in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p262
Reviews for Pecan Sticky Buns
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2012
"Mine did not turn out right. I think maybe it is missing a step, but the glaze/sauce was good."