If you like pecan pie, you're sure to love these bars. They don't last very long at my house.
20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour + cooling
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- Dash salt
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar. Gradually add
- flour, mixing until blended. Pat into an ungreased 9-in. square
- baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until golden.
- In another small bowl, beat the eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup and
- salt until smooth. Pour over crust; sprinkle with pecans. Bake 40-45
- minutes longer or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Yield: 20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 175 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.