Pecan Spinach Salad Recipe
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, pecans, bacon and blue cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 339 calories, 33g fat (6g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 582mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Pecan Spinach Salad
"I have been making this salad for years. Its always a hit at a dinner party. Very tasty."