Pecan Spinach Salad Recipe
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, pecans, bacon and blue cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 339 calories, 33 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 582 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Pecan Spinach Salad
"I have been making this salad for years. Its always a hit at a dinner party. Very tasty."