- Pour 2 cups batter into an 8-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking
- spray. Combine the filling ingredients; sprinkle over batter. Top
- with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes; remove from pan to
- a wire rack to cool completely. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle
- over cake. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 549 calories, 27 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 167 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.