Pecan Praline Sauce Recipe
As a working mother, I need fast recipes that are guaranteed to satisfy my family. This nutty ice cream topping is a hit. —Evelyn Logan, Fresno, California
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Dash salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the sugars, flour, salt, water and orange juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the marshmallows and butter; cook and stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in pecans and vanilla. Serve warm. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoons equals 125 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC