- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Dash salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugars, flour, salt, water and orange juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the marshmallows and butter; cook and stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in pecans and vanilla. Serve warm. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Pecan Praline Sauce in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p224
Reviews for Pecan Praline Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review