Pecan Pork Chops Recipe
- 8 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1. Broil pork chops 4-5 in. from the heat for 4 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt and mustard. Stir in the butter and vinegar until smooth.
- 2. Turn chops over and broil for 2 minutes. Spoon about 2 teaspoons sugar mixture over top of each chop. Broil 2-3 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°. Top each chop with 1 teaspoon pecans. Broil 1 minute more or until pecans are toasted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 97 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Pecan Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.