- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Diamond of California Pecan Halves
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla. Beat in flour until blended.
- Press dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan; arrange pecan halves around outside edge of dough. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, brown sugar and vanilla. Immediately spread over hot crust to within 1/2 in. of pecan halves. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12 slices.
Originally published as Pecan Pizza in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p59
Reviews for Pecan Pizza(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review