Pecan Pineapple Fluff Recipe
Susan Barlow of Hayden, Indiana likes to whip up this creamy dessert for picnics and family gatherings. Pineapple, cream cheese, marshmallows and pecans make it an ideal no-bake alternative when you're short on time.
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, sugar and reserved juice. Stir in pineapple, marshmallows and pecans. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pecan Pineapple Fluff in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p11
Reviews for Pecan Pineapple Fluff(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review