Pecan Pie Squares
Comments Kimberly Pearce of Amory, Mississippi, "I'm always on the lookout for recipes that are quick and easy to prepare. A neighbor shared this fast favorite with me. The chewy bars taste just like pecan pie."
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 3 eggs
- 2-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add brown sugar. Stir in flour until
- smooth. Add the pecans and vanilla (dough will be stiff).
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 300° for
- 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 189 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.